Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday Shoesday - Teal Heels from Anthropologie

by: Ashley

Hi lovelies - Tuesdays will definitely be my favorite day to post. If you know me at all you don't even have to ask why. {Hint: I heart shoes!}

So when I stumbled upon these gorgeous teal shoes from none other than Anthropologie I knew they had to be my first Tuesday Shoesday post! {Hopefully I can make these shoes mine in the near future.}  They are the perfect fall heel.  I would definitely pair them with neutral colors to really let that color stand out. 

Teal Shoes












Vero Moda v neck dress
£13 - houseoffraser.co.uk


Miss Selfridge mink coat
£65 - missselfridge.com

High heel shoes
$180 - anthropologie.com

Miu Miu logo bag
$1,650 - miumiu.com

No comments:

Post a Comment