Search This Blog

Friday, March 23, 2012

Getting Portions In Control!

By: Danie

Happy friday ya'll! Sorry this post is so late, I am just running around like a crazy lady. Between work, wedding and baby I am lucky if I get any down time these days. Better late than never :)

It dawned on me over the past few weeks that I haven't been finishing my plates of food. Which is not a bad thing because I don't work out as much as I need to so the less intake the less I need to work off later. I noticed that at dinner time I am usually busy with Mikey, I will take a bite of food and then feed him for a little bit. So the cycle goes at the table, bite of food.... fuss over the baby.....bite of food etc. No complaints here it seems to really be helping because I realize I am satisfied before I am stuffed.


Not everyone has a baby to help control their portions, so I gathered some visuals to help determine portions. This will be extra helpful for snacking and eating out!




No comments:

Post a Comment