Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Perfect Pink Pump

By: Danie

When I saw these cute Joan David pumps in Nordstroms this past week I thought I was going to melt... it was like love at first sight. Immediately they were on my list of shoes for Tuesday! The trends this spring and summer are all funky, colorful, seventies inspired. These classic soft pink vintage style shoes are a breath of fresh air for those seeking classic elegance.


I thought this would be a great outfit for dinner at a nice restaurant or the office {I would tone it down with wide leg black pants}. Hope you all enjoy these shoes as much as I do!!
Check this link that I found - What your shoes say to guys



Perfect Pink Pump



H M short sleeve top
£6.99 - hm.com

Dorothy Perkins black skirt
$28 - dorothyperkins.com

Apt. 9 drop earrings
$9.60 - kohls.com





 

No comments:

Post a Comment