Search This Blog

Friday, February 3, 2012

Fitness Friday - Lost at the Gym

by: Ashley

I don't know about you guys, but sometimes I go to the gym all pumped up and ready to work out and then I can't think of a single workout to do.  I just kinda walk around... maybe do some squats and crunches or jump on the elliptical.  I hope I'm not the only one that just sorta goes blank when I walk through those gym doors.

Well I found an answer to my problem. And if you try this, you might hate me after... because if you do it right, you will be sore!  I can't take credit for this workout, it actually comes from Blogilates.  Cassey Ho, the exercise guru behind Blogilates, is amazing.  She has great fitness and health advice. I recommend you follow her on twitter (@blogilates) to get her latest updates.  But if you don't believe me about this workout, just try it for yourself!


P.S. Valentine's day is only 11 days away. My honey likes to take me out somewhere nice for the day, so the least I can do is find a new dress to wear and look good on his arm! Let me know what you guys think of these items from Francesca's:

No comments:

Post a Comment