Search This Blog

Thursday, February 2, 2012

14 Day Love Challenge

by: Ashley

As a bride-to-be, I'm obsessed with wedding blogs. One of my favorites is The Wedding Pickle.  Melina is an absolute sweetheart!! And she has amazing insight into not just beautiful weddings, but beautiful marriages.



Yesterday she introduced a 14 Day Love Challenge.  I'm not sure what all she has in mind but day one is to start a list: 100 things you love about your significant other.  She said you can use the rest of the 14 days to complete the list and it will be part of the valentine gift.

I absolutely love this idea! Especially with my wedding being 4 months away (eeek!!) - it's a great way to reaffirm my love to this man that I will vow to spend the rest of my life with.

I know not all of our readers are married or in serious relationships, but you can always tweak this challenge to meet whatever your circumstances are. Why don't you tell your best friend or your mom all the reasons you love her?

For another way to make lists, check out this 52 Reasons I Love You Cards Tutorial from Papervine. 





1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness did you just make me smile? Yes, yes you did! What a sweet mention of my blog! I tell you what, that 100 things list is going to be more challenging than I thought! It really makes you think huh? lol If I can get to the craft store and make time, I might actually do a booklet like that for my 100 things! <3

    ReplyDelete