Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Lovely Tuesday Shoesday

By: Danie

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

I hope you are all having a beautiful tuesday and a happy valentines day! I wish I could send you all beautiful roses but I can't :( However as my gift to you... I am going to let you in on the UrbanOg.com secret!! Its an amazing website with trendy and affordable shoes. This is easily becoming my favorite website. Check out some of my Valentines Day picks.....


$35.40


$29.40

Big Mike and I are going on a date tonight and I am so excited to just hang out with my best friend. We enjoy sharing the day, It can be so easy to slip into the day to day and forget to just stop and show your special guy or gal that you love them! Mike might over do it with the roses, cards and dinner but its a great feeling when someone goes above and beyond all for you.

My biggest problem today is figuring out what to wear. I wish I could beam those flower shoes onto my feet!! What are you guys wearing for date night tonight??

No comments:

Post a Comment