Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Monogram Mugs- Super Easy DIY

By: Danie

This week I really wanted to share with you a DIY I had stumbled upon. It is quite possibly the most impressive do it yourself that I have found.... who comes up with this stuff?? Well apparently Gabrielle Blair with Design Mom Blog! Call me crazy, I just thought this was awesome.


Homemade monogram mugs are great gifts and they would be awesome additions to your mug collection. This actually inspired me to make some mugs with my company logo, its a single letter... so I thought it might be a cool gift for fellow employees or even my boss. The special pens for this project come in different colors so the possibilities are endless... for the full tutorial visit Design Mom here!

No comments:

Post a Comment