Search This Blog

Friday, January 20, 2012

Fitness Friday - Making the Cut

by: Ashley

So I'm sure you all have seen or at least seen commercials for The Biggest Loser - and you have to know that trainer Jillian Michaels is the type to be in your face to get you to work your butt off. Or rather to get you to work off those pounds off your butt!!!  

If you loved her on the show as much as I did, or you just want those awesome results, please please please check out her book "Making the Cut".  Dani and I followed these workouts religiously and I could not have imagined better results.  I don't remember the last time I was so toned. 

I must sound like a commercial for her book right now! But I really believe that you can obtain AMAZING results with her workouts.  

You should do the workout at a gym where you have access to both free weights and cable machines.  And review the workout before you go so you don't have to spend a lot of time reading each exercise description.  Some of the exercises were too advance for me, so I just modified it to work for my fitness level.  

I hope you guys check out her book.  And let me know if you have any other fitness or workout books that you like to use.  I'd love other resources - I have just over 4 months to be in Wedding Day shape!!! 

Happy Fitness Friday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment