Search This Blog

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Postcrossing: Postcard Exchange

By: Danie

Everyone loves receiving mail especially when it is something fun! That may be the reason why I singed up for Postcrossing and the fact that I had a small stockpile of awesome postcards.

Thailand

I didn't think that it would be so addictive but sure enough as the post cards rolled in I kept shoving more out. For each postcard you send you will receive one. Lately I haven't been as diligent with adjusting to having a baby and working out again but I am getting back into it! I have received some of the coolest post cards, my favorites are black and white and vintage-esque {I have actually gotten one from the 70s}.

Romania

It is a neat activity. I think that it would be cool if you had your kids write some of them out if they are old enough or it would be fun if you are a teacher to have it as a classroom activity of some sort {or just decorate your classroom with them!}.

                                                                     Germany


This is by far one of my favorite activities, it is something that I do just for me. It gives me time to relax in the evenings and write about my day. I suppose in a way it is therapeutic to send your bad days to the other side of the world.

 Connecting with people you don't know is exciting, so you should get to sending those post cards!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment