Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tuesday Shoesday: Hunter Wellington Boots

By: Danie

Tuesday Shoesday, how I have missed you and I REALLY REALLY mean it! It has been what feels like forever but the holidays are a sweet memory and we can get back to shoes. :) I have been on a shoe binge for the past three weeks, at least one new pair a week! There is a possibility that I might need some help but what is life without awesome shoes?!?

One of my purchases included a pair of Hunter Wellies i.e. Rubber Boots or Rain Boots. They have a very long history dating back to 1856, the original green wellington was manufactured for hunting. These are shoes that I have wanted for the longest time and since spring is right around the corner I decided that singing in the rain would be more fun with these.....
Something that sets Hunter apart are the selections of welly socks to customize your boots and add a little style! I chose the fleece cable knit in a cream color... the possibilities are endless.



Hope you all enjoy your Tuesday Shoesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment