Search This Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Inspiration

by: Ashley

Lately it seems like you don't really have to go searching for inspiration, it just sorta comes to you. With sites like Pinterest, ideas are all around us.  But I'd thought I'd share with you some of my recent discoveries that would help inspire you with color.

- The Perfect Palette
Although it's a wedding inspiration site, you can use it to choose colors for your house.  You can search by color and it will bring up all the different color palettes that contain the color you chose.  For example, I chose teal and check out this beautiful nostalgic board that came up.

-Design Seeds
This site has multiple ways to search for palettes. You can search by color or by theme.  This gorgeous board was listed in their Winter themes:

With wedding and party planning on my mind these color inspiration boards have been a big help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment