Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

25 Days of Christmas - Day #14 Sparkle

by: Ashley

Hola!! So there are only 11 more days until Christmas!!! {And I'm totally stressing out because I'm no where close to being done with my shopping list!} But, of course I made time for this little craft:


I wanted to add some sparkle for when I walk through the door.  It was super easy to make - it just took a few hours.  All you need is:

Styrofoam cone (usually used for floral arrangements)
Sequins 
Glue
Tweezers


How cool would it be if you made a bunch of these in different sizes in slightly different patterns and grouped them together??  Oh, and even though it takes longer, it really looks better when all the sequins face the same way.  I found this out the hard way, but oh well - my next one will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment