Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

25 Days of Christmas - Day #21 Gift Wrapping with Love

by: Ashley

Feliz Navidad! Feliz Navidad! I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas, I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas... ugh this song is stuck in my head!!!!

So this year I decided to try something a little different with my gifts. Instead of just buying wrapping paper, I purchased some plain white craft paper (which is less expensive!), red craft paper, and gold ribbon.  And the result was FANTASTIC.

If you want some other ideas check out my Pinterest Gift Giving board.  I really like these ones below featured on Grey Likes Weddings (photographs taken by Jenny Liu).  

Hopefully you are all done with your Christmas shopping and you can focus on the gift wrapping.  Of course if you make it too pretty then you won't want the recipient to tear it open! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment