Search This Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2011

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me.......

By: Danie

One ring a sparklin'


I am so excited to kick off 25 days of Christmas! Also to share with the world that I am engaged to my best friend and I am officially the future Mrs. Shutka. I couldn't be happier about spending the rest of my life with the man of my dreams :)

Soo.... Ashley and I thought it would be a fantastic idea to get ready for Christmas by giving everyone Christmas ideas for him, her, grandmas, grandpas and a few DIYs in there to spice it up!

Obviously I am in the mood to talk about gifts for your lovely lady;) You really cant top the engagement ring but try these items to make Christmas extra special for her {whoever she may be}


You could give your lovely the key to your heart in that little blue box {every girl's dream}. Tiffanys has so many key pendants in a variety of prices. Trust me the look on her face will be priceless!

Watches are always a great gift for your lady, she will wear it everyday and every time she looks at it she will think about you. There were a lot of rose gold watches and mixed metallics, if you have a trendy gal head over to Nordstroms because they have a great selection. I LOVE gold..... it is my favorite so of course I chose a gold Juicy Couture, I like the leatheresque straps and the bulky face.

What better a way to say I love you than a puzzle! It isn't the most traditional gift but how thoughtful and fun?!? You can find it at personalization mall.

The jewelry trunk isn't expensive or romantic but I couldn't get over how awesome and vintage it looked and your lovely has to put all that jewelry somewhere :) It's not the most common gift but its thoughtful and any gal would love it!

You will be getting a double dose of us every week until the 25th! So check back for some more awesome gift ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment