Search This Blog

Thursday, December 15, 2011

25 Days of Christmas - Day #15 White Elephant

by: Ashley

I know you don't need a reminder (because I certainly don't) but I'm going to say it anyway :)

ONLY 10 MORE DAYS 'TIL CHRISTMAS!!!

Many of you probably have Christmas parties and lunches with different groups of friends or co-workers.  One of my favorite Holiday traditions is the White Elephant gift exchange.  There are different ways to play this game and the only constant is that there is a price limit set.  But sometimes the organizers encourage gag gifts, and other times they want you to bring gifts that are actually wanted.

It's hard enough to find a gift for the people we know and love... and now we have to buy a gift without even knowing who is going to receive it??? CRAZY IDEA huh? But that's the fun part!!!

Here are some ideas random but useful gifts I found from Pier1.com


If your White Elephant party encourages GAG gifts you should check this next set out.  The first two items are from FrancescasCollections.com and the second two are from UrbanOutfitters.com - all of the gifts below are under $20. 

I think that bacon frosting would literally make me gag - but I had to include it.  This has been the YEAR of BACON-FLAVORED EVERYTHING


No comments:

Post a Comment