Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Oh Tuesday Shoesday, How I've Missed You!

By: Danie

Happy Tuesday!
Really I mean, happy one day closer to Friday ;)

Holiday parties are right around the corner! I know my company's party is actually in less than a month and usually I wait until the last minute to get my outfit together. So I took the liberty of making this tuesday shoesday a think tank for my holiday outfit. Initially I was thinking a great pair of boots with some leggings but I saw these shoes at Guess {P.S. they are actually on sale for $49.95} and felt so inspired.

Olive Green Goodness




I love everything about this outfit, although it would not be ideal if it were extremely cold out but you can tweek to your climate. Metallics are a great option for making your outfit pop and those peacock earrings don't hurt either! Sometimes we just grab the go to LBD {little black dress} but it's extremely refreshing to step out in something different.
Give your LBD a break and spice it up this year!
 {I will be taking my advice this year and rockin some color}

What's Peacocking??
{I'm a hugh Parks and Rec fan..really I have been dying for an excuse to post this clip}

Zip jacket
$105 - modcloth.com


Shoes
$110 - guess.com

Oasis envelope clutch bag
$36 - oasis-stores.com

Peacock feather jewelry
$5 - unique-vintage.com

Mood jewelry
£16 - debenhams.com

No comments:

Post a Comment