Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tuesday Shoesday #2 - Florence and the Machine

Today is a very special Tuesday Shoesday because not only do I get to showcase shoes that I love, but I get to base my picks on an amazing artist.  Florence and the Machine released "Ceremonials" today (which I can't wait to rock out to!).  I'm so excited that I took on Florence as my inspiration because she has AMAZING style sense.  Her outfits are absolutely to die for and her strong personality shines through them all.  So I'm sure you won't be surprised at all to learn that I couldn't choose just one....

1. Glorious Gold
Florence - B-Sides Gold Outfit


Laundry by shelli segal dress, $225
Pelle Moda stiletto high heels, $200
Earrings


2.  Lovely in Lace
Florence Lace Dress


Lace dress, $298
Steve madden
Heart jewelry, $68
Daring Clutch - Francesca's Collections, $28
Passiflora Posts, $28



3. And the grand finale is none other than CEREMONIALS
Florence and the Machine Ceremonials


Eliza J empire waist cocktail dress, $158
Open toe shoes, $70
Wristlet handbag, $28
Cz jewelry, $20
Florence And The Machine | Ceremonials, $25



I hope you love these picks as much as I do!! And they are perfect for upcoming holiday parties!!


Happy Tuesday Shoesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment